Tuesday, July 01, 2008

i deleted all my teenage posts, and so now it says i joined yesterday!


No more angsty posts. I am tired of being angsty. :-p

Everyone is different! Isn't it amazing?! Can you just imagine what it would be like to be someone else? What it would be like to wake up in the morning and see someone else's face in the mirror? Have someone else's thoughts, experiences, clothes, likes, dislikes, childhood memories, pet peeves, cravings, body, trials?? Just imagine. Pick someone you hate, and just imagine.

I am...small. I have trouble making decisions. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. That's not true, I take it back. I have no idea what I WILL do with my life. I do not know how to explain myself or the things I feel. Sometimes I feel like the world is too big for me. Sometimes it is too small. I think i have accepted that I am okay at art. ::nods::

--------------------------------------------
Mess up my bed with me
Kick off the covers i'm waiting
Every word you say,
I think I should write down,
don't wanna forget come daylight.
..................................................................
a little insight
inside my head: mercifully empty
outside my head: unbearably messy
color: yellow, like legal pad
smell: pineapple (it usually is)
taste: chocolate
mood: chill.
looking forward to: the mail in 1-3 days!
to avoid: high fructose corn syrup?
career choice: pianist
wishing: that i could play the piano
fear: alzheimers
craving: rest

No comments: